Friday, March 26, 2010

Sostrene er venner for alltid.

As many of you have heard.....


Courtney and I are going to......


NORWAY!!!!!!!

Now that I've put in for vacation at work, it's official :) We are so excited to see the Sand farm near Fall, Norway (where our family is from), the
Geiranger Fjord, Oslo, etc.

It is going to be such a memorable trip - I'm so lucky that I get to share it with my little sister!

p.s. Can any of you guess what the title of this post says? No 'Googling' it either. That's cheating.

4 comments:

Katie Lee said...

Norway! You are going to love it! Those photos make me miss Norway so much. It is my favorite place. Ugh...I just love it! Even though I love Norway I can't read the title ;)

Linda said...

It says....

"I love the view from this altitude."

?????

Heather said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you guys! (And a little...ok a lot, jealous).

I'll make it here one day.

Karen Jones said...

It says, "I'm so excited for summer"? What gorgeous pictures of a mythical looking place! Wish we could go too but we are choosing New Zealand this summer or fall!

Post a Comment