Well, after working really hard (btw I really don't miss studying, at all haha) and having a heck of a time getting to the exam location (there was a fire on a subway train earlier this morning so the train was backed-up 45 minutes going into the city.....I had to jump off the train in Oakland, run out of the station, flag a taxi and pay for a cab fare into downtown SF....I arrived with less than 10 minutes to spare) I PASSED!!! It could not have been any more stressful but now Andrew and I get to celebrate! Woohooo!
On a different note - the answer to the question I ended my last post with......
"Sisters are friends forever"
California 2009
Courts and I have made some incredible memories in our past travels together and I'm certain that Norway will be no exception. Here are just a few pictures from vacations over the years.
California 2009
London 2007
Paris 2007
NYC 2006
.jpg)

4 comments:
WOW. What Beautiful Girls!!!!!
xoxox
Love,
Mom
P.S. NO I'm not bias...LOL....BEAUTIFUL!
Congratulations on passing the test and getting licensed! And even after all the trauma of getting there, You must have nerves of steel,girl!
A good quality to have being married to Andrew! Loved the sister/friend pictures!
Yay!! Congrats on passing your big test. Also, I love my brother but your post makes me wish I had a sister... ;)
Congratulations! You and Courtney are going to have so much fun in Norway!
Post a Comment